Mobile device and phone radiation protection cases and accessories
Vest Radiation Blocking iPad / Tablet Case
Vest Radiation Blocking iPad / Tablet Cases
The Vest iPad Radiation Shield is uniquely structured with built in powerful radiation blocking materials to provide protection for your lap from the radiation emitted from the back of your tablet or iPad. It blocks up to 96% of harmful Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) which includes:
- - Low Frequency Radiation
- - Wi-Fi Radiation
- - Cellular Radiation
- - Blocks up to 96% of Electromagnetic Radiation to the underside.
- - Secures tablet and protects from damage
- - Built in tablet stand
- - Adjustable for different tablet sizes
- - Magnetic clasp keeps the tablet / iPad cover closed and iPad / tablet secure
- - Pen holder
- How it works?
- - The tablet cases are incorporated with lab tested shielding material into the front flap. Use the front flap as a shield between you and the tablet to protect you and your family and reduce your exposure from RF and ELF radiation that may increase your risk of cancer and other diseases by up to 96%.
- - Available in two adjustable sizes. Small and Regular. See the other listing in this store for the small size. This listing is for the regular size.
Regular Size (24 to 27.5 cm wide by 15.5 to 19.5 cm tall**)
- Suitable for models like (not only):
- iPad pro
- iPad air 2
- Kindle Fire HDX
- Kindle Fire HD
- Google Pixel C
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Sony Xperia Z4
- Nexus 9
** If your tablet doesn't fit the minimum sizes the anti-radiation cover may still be suitable as follows:
- The corners of the cover hold the tablet both horizontally and vertically. A tablet that is too short on one edge will still grip and hold the other way as long one of it's sides is 1cm longer or more than the minimum.
- The radiation blocking cover continues to work effectively as a protective shield between the tablet and your body even though the tablet may not secured snugly within the cover.
About Phone Radiation
Cell Phone Radiation
Radiation Absorption Rates
Mobile Phone Health Risks
Phone Radiation Case Studies
Mobile Phone Towers
Wifi in Schools
Phone Safety Tips
Mobile Phone Cases
Devices & Shields
Frequently Asked Questions
Pregnancy & ADHD
Insomnia & Sleep Quality
From the Director
A number of years ago a dear friend faced a terrifying battle with a brain tumour. Michael was father to five and no stranger to hardship after a medical mistake left his wife permanently disabled years earlier. Despite this there was always love and laughter in their home. Sadly the tumour was both malignant and aggressive. Michael quickly lost strength and health. Despite operations and chemotherapy he lived just two years. Michael worked in telecoms and installed base towers for over two decades. He may have been one of Australia’s earliest and most frequent mobile phone users.
Following this, in 2011 the World Health Organisation alerted the world when it’s expert panel of 31 international experts reviewed the evidence and classified mobile phone radiation as a Class 2B Carcinogen (a possible cancer causing substance). They quoted studies demonstrating a doubling in brain tumour rates among people who used their phone for merely half an hour a day!
After years of conflict in the science, in 2018 the US Government released the results of it’s own 16 year investigation into mobile phones. The National Toxicology Program study found unequivocally that rodents exposed to elevated levels of wireless radiation developed cancers as a result of that exposure. It may take science decades to fully understand these implications for humans so how are we to live in the meantime?
Our mobile phone radiation protection business exists to provide you with the information and anti-radiation solutions you need. When using your phone or wireless devices in close proximity, always use speaker-phone or a proven anti-radiation accessory. There are more recommendations at our mobile safety tips page.
To all our customers we guarantee:
– Carefully selected products (satisfying standards of safety, quality, style and practicality),
– Immediate shipping (orders received by 2pm usually ship same day) and
– Easy returns; contact us about any genuine problem. We’re genuinely happy to help.
We look forward to assisting you!