vest Anti-Radiation Belly Band
Protect your baby during pregnancy from everyday wireless radiation while enjoying a high quality belly band. vest Anti-Radiation Belly Band helps keeps your baby safe, complements your figure, is silky soft, comfortable to wear, anti-bacterial, air penetrable, and water resistant. To find out about baby health and wireless radiation links please see below.
vest Anti-Radiation Belly Band provides your baby maximum protection:
- Reduces electromagnetic radiation by up to 100% (not cosmic radiation from air travel)
- FCC certified laboratories tested and proven
So treat your baby and you to the high quality and safe Belly Band you deserve.
How does it work?
The inner layer of the product is 97% silver fibre, 3% nylon, successfully blocking radiation. The outer layer is 97% bambo0 and 3% spandex.
- Reduces radiation by up to 100%
- FCC Certified Laboratories tested and proven
- Complements your figure
- Comfortable to wear
- Silky soft
- Air penetrable
- Water resistant
- A contemporary and organic design
- Great for layering under tops and over jeans and skirts
- Available in various sizes (S-XL - see size guide below)
- Available in black and white
- Eco-frindly recyclable packaging
Why Else Would I Consider Getting A Belly Band ?
- Wardrobe Extender - Wear you pre-pregnant clothes for longer, especially trousers, jeans and skirts. As the tummy enlarges and it becomes difficult to do up the zip, clips or buttons, these can be left open and the belly band is worn over the top, covering the expanse of skin. They work like a “bridge” between where the top ends and where the pants or skirt start.
- Warmth - Because they are another layer, they can be warm for the cooler months.
- Layered look - Some mothers find they are just a good fashion accessory and provide a different layering look. They can smooth the mid section and provide an alternative to monochromatic colour when dressing.
- Support - Some women find wearing an additional layer provides a feeling of support for their tummy.
- 1 Anti-Radiation Belly Band
Introducing Vest Anti-Radiation Belly Band
Prenatal Exposure and ADHD
Mobile Radiation - An Environmental Toxin?
Pediatric Neurologist Dr Shetreat-Klein
More information at BabySafeProject.org