Reduce your exposure to electromagnetic radiation
Nano Technology Anti Radiation Shielded Mobile Phone Wallet - Large
Nano Technology Anti Radiation Shielded Mobile Phone Wallet Large
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE*
The Nano Tech Wallet protects the phone from scratches and wear as well as dramatically reduces your body's close-contact concentrated exposure to mobile phone radiation. The wallet can also be used to house and protect magnetic credit & ID cards from remote scanning & theft.
- 99.9% of radiation is blocked from penetrating through the case towards the body.
- Slips easily in and out of a trouser or jacket pocket.
- Opens & closes securely with a velcro flap.
- Fits large smart phone sizes (easily fits even Plus sized smartphones).
- Wallet size: 10 cm (3.94 inches) x 19.2 cm (6.38 inches) x 1.8 cm (0.71 inch).
How it works
The interior lining of the wallet is woven from silver coated threads (using nano-technology) which, being metallic, prevents mobile phone radiation from penetrating.
- Outer pocket (shielded one side only): Stops 99.9% of radiation from penetrating the pouch and exposing the body. The phone will still receive and send calls, data and text etc
- Inner pocket (shielded both sides): Stops 99.9% of phone radiation in ALL directions. The phone will not receive or send calls, data or text as signal is cloaked altogether. This pocket is a handy feature for people who need to quickly slip their phones in or out of use without going through the process of turning it on and off.
OUR SERVICE TO YOU
We are Australia's leading specialist mobile phone radiation accessory provider. All our radiation minimising technologies are tested and proven. Expect service that goes the extra mile including SAME DAY SHIPPING for orders received by 1:30pm; refer terms & conditions. Thanks for purchasing with us!
Men who keep a cell phone in their pocket for more than 4 hours per day have about a 50% lower sperm count (studies show categorically). Remaining sperm produced is also more sickly and less likely to be fertile.
Compelling anecdotal evidence suggests a link between breast cancer and mobile phones kept in the bra.