Aircom Audio A3 Airtube Headset - Active
Aircom A3 Airtube Headset and the LIVE music difference.
The Aircom A3 headset is an attractive and innovative headset that produces impressive live sounding music while protecting the user from mobile phone radiation when on a call.
"Live" music: Aircom’s patented hollow air tubes produce a unique full bodied, non-digitalized, natural sound music that is striking for its enjoyable live presence, depth and life like sound.
Regular headsets transfer 3x more radiation into the ear via metal wiring but Aircom Airtubes stop the radiation!
- Unique live sound. Patented hollow airtubes produce a striking and unique full bodied, non digitalized, natural live sound.
- Radiation free. Potentially harmful phone radiation transmitted via the headset is zero*.
- High quality headset: clear phone communication and freedom to use your hands elsewhere.
- Magnetic end-caps click together around the neck for fashionable easy access.
- With built-in microphone for calling
- Instant access to calls & music: use the clever microphone squeeze switch to answer / end calls or play / stop music.
- Ear bud tips in S/M/L for a snug fit, effective sound isolating seal & maximum sound quality. Ear bud rings also in S/M/L for a secure fit even when active.
- Compatibility. A3 Headset is for phones, tablets or other electronic devices with a 3.5mm jack and includes all iPhone and Android devices.
- 12 month limited warranty
- Includes detachable headset
OUR SERVICE TO YOU
- Expect service that goes the extra mile,
- SAME DAY SHIPPING for orders received by 2pm; refer terms & conditions.
- All our technologies are thoroughly tested and proven.
Thanks for purchasing with us!
Brain cancer is Australia's biggest killer cancer in people under the age of 40 and children under 10. There are 1,600 new cases annually and in malignant forms it is almost 100% fatal. 30 minutes phone use per day (over 5 years) has been associated with trippling of brain tumour rates. The United Nations World Health Organisation has categorised phone radiation as possibly cancer causing and encourages users to reduce exposure.