What About Anti-Radiation Chips, Smart Stickers, Harmonising Buttons, and Shields?
Many mobile phone protection stick on shields, chips or buttons make claims to manage the radiation problem in ways that are not verifiable by recognised scientific methods. We have evaluated a number of such products and have found in many cases that many of them simply do not work. On the other hand, our Anti-radiation phone covers, headsets and other solutions offer outstanding levels of protection (up to 100%) and are proven by verifiable SAR testing in accredited laboratories. In fact we are proud to say that our range includes some of the most effective radiation reducing solutions available anywhere in the world.
vest Anti Radiation Wallet Phone Case for iPhone 11 Pro
- - Radiation Protection: Vest wallet case minimizes your exposure to the radiation from your mobile phone by up to 98% when on a call or carrying the phone on you.
- - Bump & Shock Protection: Prevents damage from knocks & drops from all angles and directions.
- - RFID Credit Card and Identity Protection: Prevents scanners skimming credit card details.
The front flap contains metal elements that block electromagnetic radiation penetrating through it by up to 98%. Use your phone with the wallet closed to block radiation while on a call. Keep it face down if storing it in a pocket.
- - High quality, long lasting material
- - 3 credit card pockets
- - Full-length inner pocket for cash storage
- - Built in media stand
- - Complete access to ports, buttons, camera, speaker, and microphone
- - Magnetic clasp to hold the wallet closed
More about Anti-Radiation Chips, Smart stickers, Harmonising Buttons and Shields
Stick on anti-radiation protection shields etc are often made of metal which may block signal and prevent reliable mobile phone communications with signal towers. Mobile phones recognise the potential for a dropped signal and actually increase power to compensate. The result is a fast draining battery and an even higher radiation output as a result of using the product (an exception to this are shields that are placed in between the phone and the user as these do not impede signal to cell towers to any significant degree)
To manage mobile radiation exposure successfully please refer to our phone safety tips or shop our high quality anti-radiation products that have been carefully selected not just on effectiveness and quality but also on ease of use and design.