Are you looking for a brief and independent summary of the key scientific findings about mobile phone and wireless radiation and its impact on health? The Bioinitiative report is a report by 29 independent scientists and health experts from around the world about the possible risks from wireless technologies and electromagnetic fields.
The Bioinitiative report lists, evaluates and summarises thousands of scientific studies. It reports on the bioeffects and adverse health effects of powerlines, electrical wiring, appliances and hand-held devices (electromagnetic fields) and mobile phones, cordless phones, cell towers, WI-FI, wireless laptops, wireless routers, baby monitors, surveillance systems and smart meters, etc (wireless technologies).
It covers the science, public health, public policy and global response to the growing health issue of chronic exposure.
It highlights health concerns in the areas of:
– Brain tumor risks from cell phones.
– Damage to DNA and genes.
– Effects on memory, learning, behavior, attention; sleep disruption.
– Neurological diseases like Alzheimer’s disease.
– Effects on sperm.
– Miscarriage (fertility and reproduction).
– Effects of wireless on the brain development of the fetus and infant.
– Effects of wireless classrooms on children and adolescents.
– Mechanisms for biological action and public health responses.
– Therapeutic use of very low intensity EMF and RFR.
For more information on the bioinitiative report and it’s findings visit bioinitiative.org.
Please visit our shop for our range of proven anti-radiation technologies.