Will Using a Headset Reduce my Radiation Exposure?
If you notice people ambling along the street and talking to themselves, the chances are that they are talking on the phone but using a hands-free mobile phone kit. These headsets sound like a great idea as they keep the phone, and you might think the radiation, away from your head. But if you use one for protection you will be alarmed by the findings below.
Caution – Many Headsets May Increase Your Exposure!
It was thought for some time, that the best recommendation to help reduce your radiation exposure to mobile phone radiation was to use a headset. It was thought that since radiation decreases exponentially over the distance between you and the phone, this would solve the problem.
Research published by the UK Consumers Association showed that these headsets may actually intensify your exposure to harmful radiation! Results showed that the cables of some hands-free headsets acted like aerials, channeling dangerous radiation to your head. In fact, testing has indicated that your cell phone headset may actually raise the amount of radiation emitted by more than 300 percent!
To measure radiation levels, they used a laboratory with an international reputation for mobile phone tests and tested a number of regular wired headsets.
UK Consumer Association Conclusions
Many people have devices to keep radiation away from their head – hands-free kits. Some of these are sold by retailers or packaged with mobile phones. Others are available by mail order or the internet. But the ones we’ve tested have one thing in common – they don’t work.
Other hands-free kits could have similar effects. These results took us by surprise… looking at several other kits, our experts thought they would also conduct the radiation. You can make a hands-free kit that doesn’t act as an aerial – but this would need to be taken into account when designing the phone.
Air Tube Headset Solutions
The British Independent Group on Mobile Phones suggested that headsets are an ideal solution only if they were used with filters to stop the headset wire from acting as an effective antenna. One solution is an air tube headset. These conduct sound, but prevent any radiation from traveling up the wire to your brain. For our unparalleled range of airtube headsets please see below.
vest Anti Radiation Belly Band
Protect your baby during pregnancy from everyday wireless radiation while enjoying a high quality belly band. vest Anti Radiation Belly Band helps keeps your baby safe, complements your figure, is silky soft, comfortable to wear, anti-bacterial, air penetrable, and water resistant. To find out more about baby health and wireless radiation please refer to the information below.
vest Anti Radiation Belly Band provides your baby maximum protection:
- Reduces electromagnetic radiation by up to 100% (not cosmic radiation from air travel)
- FCC certified laboratories tested and proven
So treat your baby and you to the high quality and safe Belly Band you deserve.
How does it work?
The inner layer of the product is 97% silver fibre, 3% nylon, successfully blocking radiation. The outer layer is 97% bambo0 and 3% spandex.
- Reduces radiation by up to 100%
- FCC Certified Laboratories tested and proven
- Complements your figure
- Comfortable to wear
- Silky soft
- Air penetrable
- Water resistant
- A contemporary and organic design
- Great for layering under tops and over jeans and skirts
- Available in various sizes (S-XL - see size guide below)
- Available in black and white
- Eco-frindly recyclable packaging
Why Else Would I Consider Getting A Belly Band ?
- Wardrobe Extender - Wear you pre-pregnant clothes for longer, especially trousers, jeans and skirts. As the tummy enlarges and it becomes difficult to do up the zip, clips or buttons, these can be left open and the belly band is worn over the top, covering the expanse of skin. They work like a “bridge” between where the top ends and where the pants or skirt start.
- Warmth - Because they are another layer, they can be warm for the cooler months.
- Layered look - Some mothers find they are just a good fashion accessory and provide a different layering look. They can smooth the mid section and provide an alternative to monochromatic colour when dressing.
- Support - Some women find wearing an additional layer provides a feeling of support for their tummy.
- 1 Anti-Radiation Belly Band
Introducing Vest Anti-Radiation Belly Band
Prenatal Exposure and ADHD
Mobile Radiation - An Environmental Toxin?
Pediatric Neurologist Dr Shetreat-Klein